Ford Contract Hire
No vehicle ownership, fixed monthly rentals with the vehicle returned at the end.
- Minimal capital outlay - typically three monthly rentals
- Fixed rentals to assist cash-flow and budgeting
- Rentals are tax allowable
- Additional line of credit for your business
- No part exchange or disposal issues - the vehicle is returned at the end of the agreement
- Road Fund Licence is included for the term of the agreement
- Vehicle breakdown cover for the UK and European travel
- Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown attended by the AA if the vehicle cannot be repaired at the roadside
- Optional maintenance and servicing packages (at additional cost).
- Includes Ford Fleet Accident Management which reduces the time that drivers and vehicles are off the roads for more details visit ford.co.uk/accidentmanagement
Business users only. You should always seek independent professional advice in relation to taxation and VAT issues. Restrictions apply.
How Ford Contract Hire works:
Ford Contract Hire is a fixed term operating lease. You simply make an initial payment followed by fixed monthly rentals for the duration of the agreement.
?Further costs may apply subject to mileage and condition.
- Select the Ford Commercial Vehicle you want
- Choose the hire period that's right for you and your business (between 24 and 60 months)
- Choose your maintenance option
- Choose your annual mileage
- Your Ford Dealer will calculate your initial payment and fixed monthly rental
- At the end of the agreement you simply return the vehicle to us, take out a new Ford Contract Hire agreement and collect the latest model?